9.1 –Ending your contract with us
You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract, as set out below. We’re under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract and nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
9.2 –Faulty Items
If what you have bought is faulty or differs substantially from how it is described on our website, you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product replaced or to be given a refund).In this case, the return will be free in the United Kingdom provided you return the product to us within 30days (unless stated otherwise on our website) from the date you receive it.
9.3 – Reasons for ending the contract
If you want to end the contract because of one of the reasons set out below, the contract will end immediately, we will refund you in full for any products which you have paid for but which have not been supplied to you. The reasons are:
- We have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to.
- We have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered, and you do not wish to proceed.
- We have told you that supply of the parts may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control.
- We have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than four weeks.
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
9:4 - Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013).
For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
9:5 –When you do not have the right to change your mind
You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- Bespoke Items
- Larger items when we have started production
- Any product that has been used since delivery
- Any product which is missing any component part(s) when returned by you (unless this is because of something we have done).
In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind). Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind, you can still end the contract before the products are delivered and paid for – just contact us to let us know.